Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Come take a walk with me
through my family's farm!
Flowers to greet you as you enter our yard.
Isn't the detail astounding?!




My special Knock Out rose bush given to me by a friend in mermory of  a special horse that passed away suddenly on Memorial day of 2012.

 

Took a walk through the pasture and what did I see?
All the grazing cattle are staring at me!



Wally










 









Wildfire

Hey, get out of my space!
 


 



This little heifer is enjoying her lunch.
 



 
 





That's All Folks!

 
 
Thanks for Visiting!  You All Come Back Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the photos, Hannah!! It's so fun to see all that's going on around your farm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah!
    Neat blog! Thanks for the letter & graduation card. I will try to reply soon:)

    Lauren D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pictures!!! Your horses are adorbs!!!
    Love your blog!

    ~Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete