Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Hey, Mom..Dad...I want to take a trip to Kentucky!

You what?!

Yes, that was basically what one of my parent's response was.  Recently I found out about a place called Higher Ground Ministry.  It's a place in Kentucky that was started by a girl named Brystol who wanted to minister to people with horses.  For those of you who read my blog, you may have noticed by now how I like to compare horse things to spiritual things.  Have a flash back with me as we go back to 2012 for my High School Graduation.  I had done a riding/training demonstration with my horse and explained how the horse's relationship with the trainer is like our relationship with God.  The horse must choose to submit itself to the trainer in order for the trainer to accomplish amazing things with it; just as we must submit ourselves to God in order for Him to accomplish His amazing plan for us.






That was so much fun!  As I look back, I see how little I really knew then, and how much I have learned since.  Anyway I am praying about volunteering at least one week sometime this year or next year at Higher Ground Ministries in Kentucky .  I am really excited that there is someone else out there that has a life that is only a dream at the moment for me.  To be able to help out with a ministry like this and learn all it takes to do something like that would be such an amazing opportunity!  I will post more as details unfold.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it would be fun and a great learning experience! Hope it works out for you Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete